Capri Healthcare is a leading digital healthcare provider in the Midlands. With an access to c200,000 patients, Capri is embarking on providing high-quality clinical services including staffing to PCNs and GP practices. Capri is expanding its clinical team and now we are now looking for a motivated, flexible, and hard-working salaried GP, who would like to join our partner practice based in Rotherham with a team of Senior Partner, 3 salaried GPs and a fulltime Advanced Nurse Practitioner
9 sessions per week are available.
The position can be with a potential view to Partnership if the applicant wishes.
We are looking for a Salaried GP with a willingness to participate fully in all aspects of surgery life.
Main duties of the job
Full aspect of General Practice life:
- consultations with patients, either face to face or using electronic format
- house visits
- administration attached to the role
About the Practice
- A well-established, expanding practice we are passionate about providing a high-quality care and service to our patients
- Patient list size 6000
- We are high QOF achievers and CQC Good in all areas.
- The clinical system is EMIS web
- Active in the local primary care network
- In accordance with the practice timetable, as agreed, the post-holder will make themselves available to undertake a variety of duties, including surgery consultations, telephone consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other health care workers within the organisation
- Assessing the health care needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness
- Developing care plans for health in consultation with patients and in line with current practice disease management protocols
- Providing counselling and health education
- Admitting or discharging patients to and from the caseload and referring to other care providers as appropriate
- Recording clear and contemporaneous consultation notes to agreed standards
- Collecting data for audit purposes
- Compiling and issuing computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions (avoiding hand-written prescriptions whenever possible)
- Prescribing in accordance with the practice prescribing formulary (or generically) whenever this is clinically appropriate
- In general, the post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
- Ability to provide quality care
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Registered General PractitionerDisclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.