This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior software tester to join a SCRUM driven team delivering proven solutions to high-profile clients within both the private and public sector. What’s in it for you
- Exposure to varied projects for their prestigious client base
- Opportunity to work within a diverse environment
- Pension contribution matched + additional 2%
- 24 days annual leave
- Flexible benefits package- used towards childcare vouchers, dental care etc.
- Bike to work scheme
What they want from you You, as the right software tester, will have some prior commercial experience in performing a similar role. You will have:
- Prior experience working as a software tester
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Automation testing experience e.g. Selenium
- Ability to create, plan and execute test plans
- Test management and defect tracking tools e.g. Azure DevOps
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.