Capri is a fast growing healthcare technology company with a patient centric approach to digitisation of healthcare services. At Capri, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at entry-level and mid level.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic entry and mid level UX/UI Designer to join our technology team. This is an entry/mid level position for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about UX/UI Design and has a keen interest in learning how to identify, and influence, user behaviour across different digital touch points and healthcare industries.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to aid in the development of our wide rage of digital healthcare solutions at Capri and take a pivotal role in the delivery of outstanding results for our clients. Through developing our UX research capabilities and outputs, as well as in sharing the responsibility for formulating creative responses to a variety of design briefs, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across a wide variety of clients websites and mobile apps.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
- Strive to deliver intuitive and patient and clinician centric solutions for our clients digital platforms from desktop to mobile
- Participate in internal workshop sessions where creative thinking and ideas are welcome to solve potentially complex problems
- Aiding in the development of the “Design Process” at Capri
- Creating user flows, journey maps and use cases
- Creating posters, banners and other required marketing material
- Developing UI mockups and wireframes for elements (such as buttons, menus, navigation, modals, etc.) and full page redesigns
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems through aiding in the planning, briefing and coordinating of user research – to gather a deep understanding of user/audience needs and behaviours
- Aiding in the development and training of Network resource to aid in the delivery of digital assets
- Have a hands-on approach with the process of research, prototyping, development and testing
- Ability to communicate with clients and stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback
- Experience working with Figma and Adobe XD
- Knowledge / experience of any of the following: Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch / Azure / Balsamiq will be beneficial
- An understanding of user centered design principles and values across web with a portfolio that demonstrates this
- A willingness to learn and grow, humbly and quickly whilst responding positively to feedback
- Proactive can-do attitude with a flair for problem solving
- Up to date with the latest design trends, tech and software
- Good team spirit
- Project management skills and relationship building
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.00pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.